Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Judy Coover

What are three things that happened in the month of May that were pretty exciting?

My best day was spent with T.J. and Jennifer on Mother's Day; see Grandpa's comments. In May I also took a "Fabric Architecture I" class at our local Bernina store. This was my first step into the world of surface design. Sue and I have recently subscribed to a new magazine Quilting Arts that is packed with unbelievably creative ideas -- for example, in a recent article a surface designer describes how she uses tinsel (yes, tinsel we used to put on Christmas trees) to create beautiful seascapes, landscapes, flower gardens). It's amazing. In the class I took I did pick up some hints on how to jump-start my creative juices so we'll see what happens next.

What worries you about the month of June?

I am worried that I won't find anything I like to wear to the wedding.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Judy. Don't forget to try J. Jill.