Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Allison Banman

What are three things that happened in the month of May that were pretty exciting?

I finished my first year of college on May 18, but that wasn’t really exciting, I’m sad its over. What I was excited about though was finishing up my finals, mainly my German one. I got to watch Craig run/jump/dominate at the state track meet, and also many other smaller meets! The last thing would probably have to be my birthday! I had 2 friends come visit me, then I went to Newton to meet my 2 girlfriends from school. They surprised me with a pretty cake and the rest of our group of friends came also.

What worries you about the month of June?

I’m worried about planning recreation for Bible school and planning a week of summer daycare all in one week. I’ll be gone from 8-6 so I have a lot to plan.

Is there anything in June that looks pretty darn interesting or fun?

Yes! I’m going to counsel at Camp Mennoscah for the week of June 10-16 for the junior week! 3 of my college buddies will be there also so we will have a fun time. I’m also going again in July to counsel for the junior high age.

Is there anything else you’d like to share with the entire Banman family?

I think we should all go on another trip, its been over 10 years right?

No comments: