Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Audrey Sileci

What are three things that happened in the month of May that were pretty exciting?

In May... hmmm... I started to learn zouk, a new type of ballroom dancing. My friend and I begged the teacher to start teaching it to us, but he said that it’s really hard, so we’re starting off very slowly, only doing half an hour of it per class. At least that’s something! The rest of the time we do salsa, bolero, forró, and samba de gafiera. These are all basically Brazilian dances (except salsa, I guess.). I also watched the third Pirates of the Caribbean! I was really excited about that... It wasn’t as good as I hoped, though. It was better than the second, but the first is still way better than the other two.

What worries you about the month of June?

What worries me about June... Finals! Those are coming up very soon. Also... my friend and I are the social life coordinators of our class and we want to plan one last lock-in to end the school year with, but we’re having a lot of trouble doing it and I don’t know if it’ll work out.

Is there anything in June that looks pretty darn interesting or fun?

Vacation starts! This will also be my last month in Brazil before the big Italy thing starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on braces-free living! I saw the 3rd Pirates, I couldn't make any sense out of it! Maybe you can explain it to me.

Anonymous said...

Ah, now the truth is told. Christ. Christine always was a bit holier-than-thou.