Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Jammin' Craig Banman: The Interview

What is your favorite smell?
Probably farm

What movie do you think everyone in this family should see?
Robin Hood, Men in Tights

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mechanic or something Ag Related

What’s the last book you read that you really liked?
I dont remember the last book i read at all

What do you think you’ll look like when you’re 40?
Like a 40 year old

What’s a joke you think is really funny?
I dont know any jokes

What are you wearing right now?
Shorts and a T-shirt

What are three places you’ve never been to but think you might want to visit some day?
Montana, Canada, Arizona

When was the last time you went to the doctor and why?
This Winter when i was sick – I think I had a fever for about a week

What is your special talent?
Popping my neck a lot

Who is someone you look up to?
Football Coach

If you were stuck on a desert island for three years, who would you like to be stuck with?
I would have to think about that one – a good friend


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the interview! Craig, you are a man of brevity. (Careful with the neck popping - that sounds dangerous.)