Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Chris Banman

What are three things that happened in the month of May that were pretty exciting?

* Adventures in Little League - Jake's #1 team
* Met Charlie Louvin, very exciting.
* Saw the living legend, Loretta Lynn in concert.
* Very exciting!
* Jake scored above and beyond in end of grade tests, well done.

What worries you about the month of June?

I twisted my ankle Saturday and hope I can keep running. Otherwise, no worries! Life is good!

Is there anything in June that looks pretty darn interesting or fun?

Birthday week is always fun. I did a half-marathon Saturday and that was pretty darn fun. Summer with no homework or bedtimes is fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "I'm-about-to-cry" picture is much metter than my "can't-smile-normally" picture indeed...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the comment above was mine.