Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Young Woman No One Understood, by Mary

I've had a busy July getting over my trip to Switzerland and then the trip to Gettysburg and Washington DC which you've read about. Took me a couple of weeks to recuperate.

I don't have much exciting planned for August - just getting back on schedule with work, picking up Jake at school which is always a joy for me and friends and church.

I have been corresponding a bit with Craig about his baseball and now football practice starts. He and I are both big Bronco fans which I love because Craig's cousins and uncles are KC Chiefs fans. Don't know about Jim - think he's a "fair weather" fan even though he has season tickets. I always look forward to the NFL season starting.

I took Jake along with a friend and her three grandson to see "Underdog" which is really a cute movie. Also want to see "Becoming Jane" - supposed to be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Greasy! Come on Greasy, sack 'em!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm thinking maybe I have lumberjack arms too.