Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No Sin To Be Glad You're Alive, by Paul

What were the highlights of the month of July (or August till this date)?
Alaska, El Paso, New Mexico, and the very cool latino people I met down in the Southwest. I went from hanging out in Anchorage with the Yupik people (modern day eskimos) to the Border Patrol in the desert Southwest. Can you say culture shock? Also, from personal experience, I now know how to cook excellent Mexican food, veggie style. And eat it, too.

What looks like fun - or a challenge - for August?
Keeping up with my schedule. I've hit a busy patch, which in the freelance world is another way of saying 'You shouldn't turn anything down -- it might get slow soon.' So I work. And work. And work. All day. For weeks. For months.

Any other exciting tidbits to share?
I recently got a ... (wait for it) ... Blackberry. Now I get upwards of fifty junk mails a day. On my cell phone. Cool!

What's your latest YouTube fixation?
As always, Bruuuce! There is no other rock god who compares. The very definition of a great guitar solo at 3:00. Try to resist!

No comments: