Monday, August 27, 2007

Awesome Scab, by Jake

This is my scab that I got from a skateboard injury in August. Me and my friends were going down the big hill in front of my house, and gradually I got higher until I got to the top then I went down with enormous speed. It was all fine until I got to the bottom then my skateboard started to wobble and then I fell off and rolled down. Good thing I had a helmet on!

Anyway my new fourth grade class [Mr. Fields class] is awesome there are so many kids in that class that I know. We are studying North Carolina. Today I played with Sanjay and he is also in my class.






Here are some photos of Zack barking out of the window.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake, photos don't do justice to how incredibly brave and dignified Zack is when he's barking out the car window. Can you make us a video so everyone can see this dog in action?

Anonymous said...

It's true, the photos don't capture the vigorous gusto of Zack's car riding antics. Stay tuned for a video entry of the joyous scene.

Anonymous said...

I don't see your new shoes in any of these pictures, Jake! Where are they? They're so nifty!

Anonymous said...

I don't run in my vans.

Anonymous said...

There's a cryptic answer for you.

Anonymous said...

I was so thrilled to see the picture of my favorite granddog with his head sticking out the window. Almost could hear him barking.

Anonymous said...

Jake, I need you to look at me. Look me in the eye.... Look. Look. At. Me. Are you looking?

Jake honey, you need to speak English. I don't run in my vans? I'm never one to criticize other cultures and I certainly love other languages but I'm concerned. Scared even. What you wrote looks like English and it probably sounds like English as you speak it and yet it is not. I'll say it: you may be possessed. Until I hear from you in my native tongue, you know I'll worry and wonder.

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember your saying that Zack was NOT your favorite granddog and that Cookie was. It was a proud moment for me, one I'll not soon forget. What did Cookie do to so quickly fall out of your favor? You couldn't possibly know about her eating the cat's tuna just now....

Anonymous said...

Seems he's won my heart with his enthusiasm for life. I wish we could all have such spirit. Cookie's a fine dog but Zack has such.... zest.

Anonymous said...

seriously I don't run in my vans

Anonymous said...

But what does that MEAN? You were running? No, you were skating. Is that some sort of slang? Please explain. Are vans the shoes?