Monday, August 13, 2007

A Product of the 80s, by Chris

What were the highlights of the month of July (or August till this date)?
Well, the delightful trip to Gettysburg and Washington DC was a real highlight of July, with Sue, Audrey, Natalie, Grandma, Allison and Jake. Jake told Paul the other night, "Sue taught me so much about Gettysburg". He may be the only kid on the block with a Lincoln poster in his room. We had a great time. I officially have the Best Nieces Ever.

What looks like fun – or a challenge – for August?
We hope to get through this heat wave (global warming - get used to it!) since we have no A/C in this house.

Any other exciting tidbits to share?
I actually had a dream I was cleaning the bathroom sink. I really need to get a life.

What’s your latest YouTube fixation?
Revisiting my past; lots of live "Pink Floyd" (love that David Gilmour), and old 80's standby videos like "Kids in America". OK, I'm a product of the 80's! And proud of it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"New York to East California, there's a new wave coming I warn ya"... I know if I were a cool Kid in America, East California would be THE place.