Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We Are People Too, by Natalie

What were the highlights of the month of July (or August till this date)?
I think it's kind of obvious. Going to the US was great. I learned a bunch, and had tooons of fun! I enjoyed being with Allison, Grandma Judy, Grandps, Grandma Banman, Chris, Jake. We went to a whole bunch of interessting places. I enjoyed it a lot!

What looks like fun – or a challenge – for August?
I think sports will be hard. I'm doing JV soccer, and Varsity basketball until JV starts, then I'll do JV basketball. I have a soccer game on Thursday at Graded. And basketball game on Friday against St.Paul's at PACA. It'll be hard, especially since I hurt my right thigh during PE in soccer. We hadn't stretched, so it hurt when I kicked it. It still does.

Any other exciting tidbits to share?
Nope.

What’s your latest YouTube fixation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You. Are. A. Freak. And. Need. To. Get. Back. On. Your. Meds.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she was hoping to get accepted and said "Shut up" to Randy. It's really time to get back on the meds, you're right, Chris.