Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weird Little Laughs, by Audrey

What was your favorite moment at the North Carolina family reunion?

There were a few, like the one in the pool with Natalie and sand volleyball, but since those have already been taken, I have a new one: I don't remember exactly how this happened, but on the last night at the resort, on the way back to the cabins after our marshmallow fun, Allison and I asked Jake to take a picture of us. He was taking a long time and, for some reason, Allison and I let out some weird little laugh as we were smiling waiting for the picture to be taken. Anyway, all I remember is that Jake laughed and laughed, telling the story over and over imitating us. =)

What's hot and what's not for August?

Umm... school, AP, dance, church, and trying to find time to rest and hang out with friends... This year is gonna be really busy.

Comment about the video

Yesterday we went to a "churrasco" (barbecue) at a friend's house... We go every year. It's fun because she has a really nice pool and jacuzzi and their backyard is a golf course. This is a video my friend and I made while we had nothing better to do. I don't know how much you guys know about gymnastic things, but a roundoff is basically a cartwheel where you land with both feet together facing backwards instead of to the side. We kind of messed up the whole feet together thing, but we loved this video because of how in-sync we look.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful syncing indeed!

Anonymous said...

Neeeiioahhhhh! That's what a horse says. Is that laughing horse supposed to depict this incident which Jake found so funny? Also we used this whinny as our volleyball battle call.

Anonymous said...

Uh yeah. When I don't have exact images of the event described, I have to make do with what I can steal from others on google images. So this describes the weird laugh. As I wasn't there to hear it, this is what I imagined they looked like as they waited for the picture. I'm sure Audrey's jaw could never flip out so far though.

Anonymous said...

I think we need a short, three second youtube moment of Craig doing his little whinny for us, don't you, Anonymous? (Oops, I almost wrote "Chris" there.)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out how to put my name down! Oh, I did it. It's easy.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out how to put my name down! Oh, I did it. It's easy.