Monday, August 18, 2008

Making good memories, by Sandy

What was your favorite moment at the North Carolina family reunion?

A favorite memory of mine is from one of our charade games. Grandpa doing his "lizard face" was great! Wish I had a picture of that, but I don't.



I also really enjoyed the hikes, the whole group and the two hikes I did with the adult kids. It was also great to see the cousins all interact with each other. Lots of good memories were made!!


What's hot and what's not for August?

The weekend after we got back from NC, Craig was baptized. The picture is of him giving his testimony to the congregation and his mentor in the background.

School starting....well, mixed feelings. Craig's senior year and Allie moving back to BC for her junior year. Very proud of both of them, but where have the years gone? My schedule with the special needs kids has changed a little. I spend all morning with elem. kids and afternoon with middle school kids. In the mornings I will be responsible for traveling to several schools and some of them will be on my own. I like being given that responsibility--makes me feel more like a teacher again!

The Hiebert family had a good trip to Oklahoma. This is a picture of the whole family in front of the house we stayed in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's who? I think I can get everyone but the kids mix me all up! Who belongs to whom?