Monday, July 9, 2007

Allison Banman

David, Allison and Jesse at the lake

What's up in July?
Well, I get to go to DC with Sue, Chris, Jake, Audrey, Natalie, and Grandma! I can’t wait to go. It will be a nice break from the daycare. Right now I seem to have a cold or something, so I layed in bed all day and finally felt better. The 4th of July was really fun, I went to my friend Aarons house with all my other college friends, but it was raining so we stood under the garage all night, but still did fireworks. Last night me and this same group of friends went to Harvey County East Lake! We grilled brats, hamburgers, and steak then went swimming for a while. But besides that the only worrisome thing going on with me is I hope my cold goes away!

What is one thing you learned in June?
I didn’t learn anything to exciting except for a song at camp which named all the books of the Bible, no I think I have them all memorized.

How about those New Year’s resolutions?
I never made any :S

No comments: