Monday, September 10, 2007

Natalie's Zest Essay

As we all see, I obviously have the best picture. So, I think I should the grand prize because my picture shows creativity, and courage. I mean, if you actually think about it, you wouldn’t want to sit in the shower with an old T-shirt on, just to take a picture. I had just come home from church, and I wanted to go to bed. I had tons of homework to finish, but I decided to dedicate my time to taking a picture for the Jammin’ Banmans for YOU to see how badly I want to win. Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.

NOTE TO EDITOR: 100 words is too little, too little words to describe how much I look great in this picture. Matter fact, no words can describe how I look great. I look too fabulous for words. Indescribable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry Natalie, I frequently need a cold shower too.