Sunday, October 28, 2007

Allison in October

What’s been going on in your life since we last heard from you?
Well classes are underway and so is volleyball, both of which are going really well. About ever 3 weeks i see Chad, he comes here because I've been so busy I haven't been able to go see him at Pitt. But hopefully I can go soon. Fall Fest just happened which made me really busy with working at the social work booth, athletics stuff, choir, and the 5K run ;) I've made a really good friend here, she's my suite mate (so i share a bathroom with her and our rooms are connected) her name is Amy, we have everything in common, and she also sets for vball also.

What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks?
This weekend is fall break! And I believe we have Monday and maybe Tues. off but taht doesn't keep us from vball practice. But it will be a nice break from classes. And Chad's fall break is around that time too, so he's coming home so that will be fun.

What kind of stuff have you been reading, listening to, watching or googling?
I've been reading all sorts of things for school, a few of my favorite books that I've read for class are Macho! and Breath, Eyes, Memory. Also I came across a new artists named Colbie Calliat, I'll put a music video of her on here. And my latest google search was for what Islam is for a paper, exciting stuff. I'll attach a pic of me and Chad last time he came to visit The youtube clip of Bubbly by Colbie Calliat. [Note from editor: it cannot be embedded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWfB4lurT4]

No comments: